What do you think of our 20 commandments?
1. Thou shall have a written plan every day.
2. Thou shall have 50+ dial outs every day (always a mix of marketing + recruiting calls).
3. Thou shall interview 10+ headhunted candidates every week (headhunted candidate = a candidate who is working, is not expecting your call and is only passively seeking a job – not on job boards).
4. Thou shall have at least 4 sendouts every week (16 for the month – either by presenting on active tested mandates OR securing interviews by doing MPC calls).
5. Thou shall get at least 2 job orders every week (8 for the month).
6. Thou shall use the script, role-play it every week and know their rebuttals.
7. Thou shall update CATS for any candidate / client activity (no commission paid on placed candidates who are not added or properly added to CATS).
8. Thou shall always test a job order within 1-2 business days after receiving it before flooding / covering it with 4 more sendouts (within 4-5...